General Nurse Job, Nursing Jobs In Kenya 2020,
REF: TNH/HRD/GN/07/2020(CONTRACT TERMS)
Reporting to the Charge Nurses for the respective Wards, the successful candidates will be responsible for the following roles amongst others: –
Main Duties & Responsibilities
- Providing excellent nursing care to patients.
- Maintaining the Hospitals policies, standard and procedures of nursing care.
- Championing continual quality improvement.
- Advocating for patients, treating them with dignity, according them privacy and respect.
- Communicating effectively with all other patients’ care givers.
- Maintaining and observing infection control measures for staff and patients wellbeing.
- Upholding statutory regulations as required by the nursing profession and the laws of Kenya.
- Safeguarding all Hospital’s and patients’ confidential information and property.
- Investigating and escalating complaints and incidents as appropriate in accordance with the Hospital’s policies and procedures.
- Participating in ward and Hospital activates i.e. research, audits, open days.
- Providing accurate documentation and proper record keeping of patients’ treatment.
- Utilizing the available resources effectively for quality service delivery, profitability and cost containment.
- Mentoring Student Nurses.
- Performing any other duties as may be assigned from time to time.
- KRN, KRN/KRM, KRCHN, Bachelor of Science in Nursing
- 2 years post registration experience,
- Good communication skills.
- Good customer care skills.
How To Apply
If your background, experience and competence match the above specifications, please send us your application (cover letter & CV/Resume) quoting the job reference number and to reach the undersigned on: email@example.com not later than Friday, 24th July,2020. Your CV/Resume MUST include full names and contact details of 3 referees.
- ONLY ONLINE applications will be accepted and ONLY SHORTLISTED candidates will be contacted.
- Candidates invited for interviews will be required to present both originals and clear copies (where applicable) of the following documents:
- National I.D.
- KRA PIN Certificate
- Current Colored Passport Photo
- NSSF Card
- NHIF Card
- Valid Certificate of Good Conduct
- Academic and Professional Certificates
- Certificates of Service from previous employers
HUMAN RESOURCES DIRECTOR
THE NAIROBI HOSPITAL
P.O. BOX 30026 – 00100