Hansard Reporter Job, Communication Jobs In Kenya 2020,
HANSARD REPORTER III – PSC 8
Duties and Responsibilities
- Ensuring timely and accurate transcription;
- Undertaking independent verbatim reporting of parliamentary proceedings and those of relevant committees/functions within or outside Parliament;
- Assisting in drafting duty schedules for Hansard Reporters;
- Preparing transcripts for editing;
- Sorting, checking transcripts from junior officers and amending as necessary;
- Assisting in classification, custody, archiving, retrieval and cross-checking of documents against references.
For direct appointment to the grade of Hansard Reporter III, candidates must be:
- In possession of a Bachelor of Arts degree in Linguistics majoring in English and Kiswahili from a recognized university/institution or a Bachelors Degree in any of the Social Sciences plus at least a C+ in both English and Kiswahili in the Kenya Certificate of Secondary Education Examination or its equivalent qualification.
How to Apply
Apply for Hansard Reporter Job here
Closing date: 24/07/2020