Medical specialist 1 (Radiologist) Job, Current Medical Jobs in Kenya 2020, Latest County Government Jobs in Kenya 2020,
Job Group ‘Q’- 1 post
- Undertaking general diagnosis, care, treatment and rehabilitation of patients,
- Carrying out specialized clinical care, providing psycho-social interventions
- Providing clinical services to patients,
- Training consulting and performing surgeries in various health facilities
- Carrying out forensic and medico-legal services
- Coordinating disease surveillance, prevention and control
- Coordinating health education and promotion
- Implementing health projects and programs
- Maintaining up-to-date health information systems
- Monitoring provision of health treatment and care
- Undertaking health research
- Analyzing medical reports
For appointment to this grade, a candidate must: –
- Bachelor of medicine and Bachelor of surgery (M.C.Ch.B) degree from an institution recognized by Medical Practitioners and Dentist Board
- Master’s degree in Radiology or equivalent qualification from an institution recognized by the Medical Practitioners and Dentist Board.
- Certificate of Registration by the Medical Practitioners and Dentist Board.
- Valid Practicing license from Medical Practitioners and Dentist Board.
- Certificate in Strategic Leadership Development Programme lasting not less than six (6) weeks from a recognized institution
- Certificate in computer application skills from a recognized institution
- Demonstrated professional competence and managerial capability as reflected in work performance and results.
How to Apply
Application forms can be accessed HERE . For advert details click on the link provided on the vacancy.
Applications should be submitted through the Public Service Board email: email@example.com or hand delivered to the County Public Service Board offices on or before close of business on 27th July, 2020 in a sealed envelope addressed to:
Murang’a County Public Service Board
P.O. Box 52-10200
Applicants from other Counties are encouraged to apply.
- Any form of canvassing shall lead to automatic disqualification.
- Women, minorities and persons living with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
- Shortlisted candidates will be required to produce their original identity cards, academic and professional certificates, testimonials, clearance and other relevant documents in support of their applications.
- Only shortlisted and successful candidates will be contacted.
Murang’a County Government is an equal opportunity employer