Occupational Therapist Job, Latest Medical Jobs In Kenya,
REF/TNH/OT/07/20: (CONTRACT TERMS),
Reporting to the Chief Physiotherapist, the successful candidates will be responsible for the following amongst others:
- Developing individual treatment plans and administrating relevant therapy regimes
- Conducting regular evaluation of patients to assess progress and response to therapy and revise treatment program as necessary.
- Participating in treatment team meetings to provide information regarding patient assessment and treatment program.
- Maintaining daily treatment evaluation notes of patient’s progress and discharge planning notes and summaries.
- Providing training to other disciplines inside the institution on occupation therapy and special techniques or equipment’s used in patient care.
- Instructing patients in the use of splints made and care of the same to avoid injuries like blisters.
- Adapting or modifying prefabricated equipment to meet individual needs, monitor use of adaptive equipment.
- Preparing written treatment plan and maintaining a record of patients treated.
- Providing training to other discipline inside or outside the institution on occupational therapy and treatment.
- Recommending and advising the Chief Physiotherapist on the appropriate equipment for procurement according to department needs.
- Any other duties as may be assigned from time to time.
- Diploma in Occupation Therapy
- Registered by the Kenya Occupational Therapy Association (KOTA)
- One (1) years working experience.
- Problem solving skills
- Good communication skills, honest, good interpersonal skills.
How To Apply
If your background, experience and competence match the above specifications, please send us your application (cover letter & CV/Resume) quoting the job reference number and to reach the undersigned not later than Friday 21st August 2020. Your CV/Resume MUST include full names and contact details of 3 referees.
- ONLY ONLINE applications will be accepted and ONLY SHORTLISTED candidates will be contacted.
- Candidates invited for interviews will be required to present both originals and clear copies (where applicable) of the following documents:
- National I.D.
- KRA PIN Certificate
- Current Colored Passport Photo
- NSSF Card
- NHIF Card
- Valid Certificate of Good Conduct
- Academic and Professional Certificates
- Certificates of Service from previous employers
HUMAN RESOURCES DIRECTOR
THE NAIROBI HOSPITAL
P.O. BOX 30026 – 00100