Physiotherapist Job, Medical Jobs In Kenya 2020,
REF/TNH/PT/07/20 (CONTRACT TERMS),
Reporting to the Chief Physiotherapist, the successful candidates will be responsible for the following amongst others:
- Conducting evaluation and assessment of patients having physical disabilities, disorders or injuries.
- Identifying treatment goals and appropriate therapy techniques and equipment to achieve the goals.
- Planning for the most efficient and most effective treatment regime.
- Carrying out the rehabilitative program and designate the party to carry out treatment plan, e.g. patient, employee, ward staff, family members etc.
- Conducting regular evaluation of patients to assess progress and response to therapy and revise treatment program where necessary to achieve goals.
- Participating in treatment team meeting with Doctors, nurses and other physiotherapists in order to provide information regarding patient assessment and to further coordinate treatment goals and programs.
- Advising and recommending to referring doctors on necessary interventions and/or change of management,
- Developing treatment plan to be followed by patient after discharge, advising the importance of continuing physiotherapy after discharge, and organizing their physiotherapy appointments.
- Instructing patient, families and other professionals in treatment techniques and exercises outlined in the program.
- Writing initial reports of results on evaluation of patient’s physical condition and preparing written treatment plan.
- Providing statistical information by preparing year-end summaries on patients treated and their conditions and progress.
- Conducting educational sessions on therapy treatment.
- Diploma in Physiotherapy.
- One (1) year work experience.
- Registered with the Kenya Society of Physiotherapists.
- Possession of valid annual practicing license.
- Good communication skills, honest, good interpersonal skills.
How To Apply
If your background, experience and competence match the above specifications, please send us your application (cover letter & CV/Resume) quoting the job reference number and to reach the undersigned not later than Friday 21st August 2020. Your CV/Resume MUST include full names and contact details of 3 referees.
- ONLY ONLINE applications will be accepted and ONLY SHORTLISTED candidates will be contacted.
- Candidates invited for interviews will be required to present both originals and clear copies (where applicable) of the following documents:
- National I.D.
- KRA PIN Certificate
- Current Colored Passport Photo
- NSSF Card
- NHIF Card
- Valid Certificate of Good Conduct
- Academic and Professional Certificates
- Certificates of Service from previous employers
HUMAN RESOURCES DIRECTOR
THE NAIROBI HOSPITAL
P.O. BOX 30026 – 00100