Radiographer Job, Current Medical Jobs in Kenya 2020,
RADIOGRAPHER/SONOGRAPHER – NINE (9) POSTS (CSG 12)
For appointment to this grade, a candidate must have:
- a Kenya Certificate of Secondary Education (KCSE) mean grade C (plain) with at least a C in Biology, English and C- in any other two (2) science subjects; and
- a Diploma in any of the following; Diagnostic Radiography/Medical Imaging Sciences, Ultrasound Computerized Tomography, Magnetic Resonance Imaging, Mammography, Nuclear Medicine, Radiation Therapy and Digital Medical Imaging equipment or its equivalent from a recognized institution.
Duties and Responsibilities:
Duties and responsibilities at this level will entail:
- providing radiographic services to patients;
- ordering of supplies; and
- maintenance of patient records.
How To Apply
The Public Service Commission (PSC) in conjuction with the Nairobi Metropolitan Services (Directorate of Health Services) invites applications from suitably qualified candidates to fill the following vacant positions on three (3) months contract based on identified needs.
Terms of Service: Three (3) months contract
Remuneration Package (Consolidated)
Medical Officers – Ksh.100,000 p.m.
Other Professionals Degrees – Ksh.70,000 p.m.
Diploma Holders – Ksh.50,000 p.m.
Interested and qualified persons are requested to make their applications ONLINE through the Commission website: www.publicservice.go.ke or jobs portal: www.psckjobs.go.ke so as to reach the Commission on or before 13th July 2020 latest by 5.00 p.m. (East African Time)