Radiographer Job, Current Medical Jobs In Kenya,
REF/TNH/RS/07/20: (CONTRACT TERMS),
Reporting to the Chief Radiographer, the successful candidates will be responsible for the following amongst others:
- Providing leadership to the Radiographers in the assigned section including performance management, coaching and mentoring.
- Producing radiographic and sonographic images of high diagnostic quality.
- Ensuring provision of high quality, reliable radiology diagnostic services.
- Enabling high quality patient experience including quality of care and optimal turnaround time
- Participating in preparation of the duty rotas and leave plans.
- Actively Participating in departmental CME programmes.
- Facilitating adherence to set standard set standards for routine and special examinations.
- Producing images of high diagnostic quality.
- Performing radiographic examinations for diagnostic purposes according to the requirements of the referring physician.
- Performing routine and special radiological examinations including mobile radiography and image intensifier when required.
- Participating in customer complaint handling, root cause analysis and problem solving.
- Effective use of picture archiving & radiological information systems.
- Championing patient centered care and continual improvement.
- Any other duties that may be assigned from time to time.
- Diploma or Degree in Diagnostic Radiography.
- Higher national diploma in Ultrasound
- Valid practice licence.
- Three (3) years’ work experience.
- Demonstrable leadership skills.
- Effective problem solving ability.
- Good customer service skills.
How To Apply
If your background, experience and competence match the above specifications, please send us your application (cover letter & CV/Resume) quoting the job reference number and to reach the undersigned not later than Friday 21st August 2020. Your CV/Resume MUST include full names and contact details of 3 referees.
- ONLY ONLINE applications will be accepted and ONLY SHORTLISTED candidates will be contacted.
- Candidates invited for interviews will be required to present both originals and clear copies (where applicable) of the following documents:
- National I.D.
- KRA PIN Certificate
- Current Colored Passport Photo
- NSSF Card
- NHIF Card
- Valid Certificate of Good Conduct
- Academic and Professional Certificates
- Certificates of Service from previous employers
HUMAN RESOURCES DIRECTOR
THE NAIROBI HOSPITAL
P.O. BOX 30026 – 00100