Registered Nurse II Job, Nursing Jobs In Kenya 2020,
Terms of Service: Three years renewable contract,
- Diploma in Kenya Registered Community Health Nursing from a recognized Institution;
- Higher Diploma in Oncology.
- Minimum of one year from working in a busy Oncology Center of a busy Hospital.
- Registration Certificate issued by the Nursing Council of Kenya;
- Valid practicing license from Nursing Council of Kenya and
- Certificate in BLS and Computer application skills from a recognized institution.
- Report to the Oncologist.
- Assessing, planning, implementing Oncology nursing interventions and evaluating patient’s outcomes;
- Providing appropriate oncology service including integrated Management of oncology Illnesses, and providing health education and counseling to patients/clients on identified health needs;
- Referring patients and clients appropriately;
- Facilitating patients’ admission and initiating discharge plans;
- Maintaining records on patients/clients health condition and care;
- Ensuring a tidy and safe clinical environment;
- Collecting and compiling data.
- Maintenance of personal professional competency and participation in the continued professional development by self-study, attendance at scientific meetings, and participation in internal training programs.
How To Apply
Interested candidates applying for these positions must be Kenyan Citizens, with the qualification, skills and experience as outlined in the above detailed job description.
All applications should include a copy of National Identity Card/Passport, copies of academic and professional certificates, testimonials, registrations certificates and Practising Licences.
Applications should be sent to email@example.com indicating the position being applied for and addressed to:
Garissa County Public Service Board
P.O. Box 563-70100