Sales Assistant Job, Current Sales & Marketing Jobs In Kenya,
Position: Assistant Sales
Gross salary: Ksh.18, 000/=.
Baus Optical Company Limited is a key player in the optics industry in Kenya. To support her growth strategies, the company is inviting applications from qualified candidates for the position of Assistant Sales.
- Aggressive sales & Marketing of company’s products
- Demonstrating and presenting company’s products to clients.
- Maintaining accurate sales records at the shop.
- Data entry at the shop i.e. stocks, daily sales e.t.c.
- Following up on clients orders and ensuring timely delivery of their orders.
- Proper dispensing of client orders as per the company procedure.
- Resolving customer complaints at the shop.
- Providing excellent after sale service for clients.
- Maintaining and developing relationships with clients by providing support, information & guidance.
- Negotiating on price and delivery and closing sales.
- Reviewing your own sales performance, aiming to meet or exceed targets.
- Maintaining utmost cleanliness at the shop (cleaning floor, wiping displays &frames proper arrangement of documents).
- Maintaining high quality service by establishing and enforcing organization’s standards.
- Degree in sales and Marketing or any related course from recognized institution
- At least 1 year experience in sales in optical industry
- Flair for sales
- Computer literate
- Willingness to be part of our corporate values and culture
- Aggressive selling and persistence
- COVID-19 TEST
- Good conduct Certificate
- Outgoing personality, responsible and confident
- Self driven and result oriented individual exhibiting discipline and integrity
- A quick learner, adaptable and able to work well under pressure
- Good communication and inter-personal skills
- Excellent presentation and negotiation skills.
- Preferably male candidates are encouraged to apply
How to apply
Interested candidates who meet the above criteria should send their CV’s and passport photo via E-MAIL to: email@example.com
The HR Manager,
P.O Box 54948-00200
To reach us not later than 17th July, 2020