Senior Sales and Marketing Advisor Job, Latest Sales & Marketing Jobs In Kenya,
Are you seeking to be part of a great vision that propels both the Economic and Social empowerment while transforming the Society? Optiven real estate has new positions for those who believe that they are the very best in selling and marketing.
Optiven Real Estate seeks to hire mature, experienced, self-driven and results oriented candidates to fill in the role of Senior Sales & Marketing Advisors. The desired persons will be reporting to the Sales and Marketing Manager.
- Conduct market analysis to determine needs, potential, desired rates
- Create systematic and consistent lead generation from cold calling, referrals, lead generation services and other forms of media
- Source for new business opportunities by approaching prospects
- Ensure strong understanding of the company value proposition
- Liaise with the Sales Managers periodically to identify and seal business opportunities
- Keep abreast of developments in the Real Estate Market in Kenya so as to provide evidence-based advice to clients i.e. Prices, legal requirements and related matters
- Support the development and implementation of a branding and marketing strategy
- Provide after sale customer services and maintaining a client and potential client database in the company’s files
- Provide periodic (daily, weekly and monthly) sales reports to company management on sales operations and generated returns
- Build and maintain relationships with clients by providing support, information and guidance, and recommending service improvements
- Coordinate the closing of property deals to ensure vital documents are signed and payment received
- Oversee the preparation and approval of documents such as sale agreements and titles
- Oversee the promotion of property sales on advertisement media and listing services
- Ensure compliance with real estate laws and policies when conducting property sales deals
- Represent the company in all sales meetings, participate in seminars, conferences, and events
- Manage company property and assets entrusted to the jobholder for marketing and sales purpose
- Carry out other related tasks as might be required from time to time.
- Degree/Diploma in Marketing or a related field.
- At least 3 years’ experience working as a Senior Sales & Marketing Advisor, in the real estate sector
- A competent user of the Internet, Microsoft Outlook, Microsoft Word, Microsoft PowerPoint and Microsoft Excel
- Thorough understanding of marketing and negotiating techniques
- Excellent communication, influencing and negotiating skills.
- Good organization and administrative skills.
- A strong team player.
- Ability to perform with minimal supervision.
- Ability to adopt a flexible approach to meet targets and the needs of the business.
How To Apply
If you believe you have high performance culture, positive mental attitude and are self-driven, then send your resume to email@example.com on or before 15th August 2020 with the Title: Senior Sales & Marketing Advisor.
NB: We do not charge for job applications and interviews. Canvassing will lead to automatic disqualification