Socio-Economic Officer Job, Current Finance Jobs In Kenya,
J/G “M” 1 (ONE) POST,
Reports to the Director climate change,
- Act as county-based lead resource for contractor’s engagement in relation to implementation and skills for climate change programmes to address under performance vs the projects target and commitments
- Work closely with supply chain partners to ensure contractual training and workforce development and diversity objectives are achieved
- Ensure a consistent and standardized approach to reporting and monitoring social-economic data.
- Development of new projects and initiatives with support joint venture key Performance Indicators (KPIS)
- Engagement of stakeholders for Public participation to ensure greater social inclusion and Public accountability
- Work in partnership with development agencies to ensure that appropriate funding and resources are directed towards the socio-economic benefits to the programme
- To act in a corporate leadership role ensuring that its overall socio-economic objectives are achieved, whilst actively promoting the vision and values of the development within the Climate Directorate
- Develop strong partnership with local schools, colleges, universities in the growth/ promotion of climate change adaptation programmes
- Any other duties as assigned
- Must have served in Management position or equivalent in public service/ Private sector/ Public Business organization for atleast three (3) years.
- Bachelors in any of the following disciplines: sociology and political science; Business administration; economic; finance and any other related discipline
- Masters Degree in any of the following disciplines: Project planning and management; Business Administration (MBA) will be an added advantage.
- Certificate in senior management course costing not less than 4(four) weeks or other equivalent management Training from a recognized institution.
- Certificate in Computer applications and has demonstrated management; Administrative and professional competence in week performance.
- Must be registered with relevant professional body in good standing
How To Apply
Mandatory Additional requirements (Chapter VI documents of the constitution of Kenya 2010)
All applicants are expected to attach copies of the following additional documents
- Tax Compliance Certificate
- Clearance from HELB where necessary
- Clearance from the Ethics and anti-corruption commission
- Certificate of good conduct from the police
- CRB Clearance Certificate
Interested and qualified persons are requested to make their applications attaching copies of their certificates and testimonials, and send to the undersigned on or before 14th August, 2020 at 5.00 p.m.