Senior HR Assistant Job, Team Assistant Job, Programme Management Officer Job,
Currently looking for a job? Not to worry. Here are the latest United Nations Job vacancies that you should apply for immediately before time runs out.
1. Senior HR Assistant Job UN
- Reviews and processes requests from Staff Pay and Benefits Secion (SPNB) and clients and provides guidance and technical support pertaining to conditions of service and Umoja related technical issues.
- Completion of High school diploma or equivalent is required.
Apply for Senior HR Assistant Job here
2. Team Assistant Job UN
- Researches, compiles and organizes information and reference materials from various sources for reports, work plans, studies, briefings. Upon request, generates reports, work orders, service requests (SRs), etc., using Unite iNeed system.
- Completion of High School Diploma or equivalent is required. Additional technical training in the field of administration and human resources management is highly desirable.
Apply for Team Assistant Job here.
3. Programme Management Officer Job UN
- Participates in the development, implementation and evaluation of programmes/projects, including providing technical and coordination support of integrated projects for the Agency to enhance quality and synergy, Establishing and managing flexible teams to provide inputs to larger scale proposals.
- Advanced university degree (Master’s degree or equivalent) in urban planning, law, economics, business administration, management, economics or a related field is required. A first-level university degree in combination with two additional years of qualifying experience may be accepted in lieu of the advanced university degree.
Apply for Programme Management Officer Job here