Assistant Animal Health Officer Job, Latest Agricultural Jobs In Kenya, County Government Jobs In Kenya August,
Assistant Animal Health Officer III Job Group ‘H’- 10 posts
- Participating in animal health field demonstration and agricultural shows
- Participating in sample collection and dispatch
- Inspecting livestock stock routes
- Collecting data and writing technical reports
- Demonstrating and training on milking techniques and external parasite control techniques such as dipping, spraying and dusting
- Carrying out vaccinations, closed castration, dehorning, ear tagging, branding, deworming, disbudding, docking, debeaking and hoof trimming
- Carrying out simple treatment of animals
- Participating in disease search and reporting
- Keeping records on animal breeding, animal health, milk production, dipping data and maintaining dairy units
- Diploma in any of the following disciplines:- Animal Health, animal Health and production, environmental health, clinical pathology and laboratory diagnosis, poultry science, veterinary public health and meat technology or animal husbandry from a recognized Institution;
- Be registered by the Kenya Veterinary Board
- Certificate in computer applications from a recognized Institution
Terms of Service: Contract
Salary: As prescribed by SRC
How to Apply
Application forms can be accessed at HERE. Applications should be sent via email to email@example.com OR hand delivered to the County Public Service Board offices on or before close of business on 4th September 2020 in a sealed envelope addressed to:
Murang’a County Public Service Board
P.O. Box 52-10200
Applicants from other Counties are encouraged to apply.
- Any form of canvassing shall lead to automatic disqualification.
- Women, minorities and persons living with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
- Shortlisted candidates will be required to produce their original identity cards, academic and professional certificates, testimonials, clearance and other relevant documents in support of their applications.
- Only shortlisted and successful candidates will be contacted.
Murang’a County Government is an equal opportunity employer