Dentist Job, Medical Jobs In Kenya 2020,
Position: Dentist – KUTRRH/DCSDENT/325 – 1 POST
Type: Full Time
The Dentist’s job exists to coordinate and provide dentistry services, research and training in the hospital.
- Meeting with patients to discuss and treat dental concerns, performing regular cleanings and other preventative procedures, and establish a plan for better dental
- Performing dental procedures, such as extractions, root canals, and filling
- Correcting bite issues and overcrowding of
- Applying helpful agents to teeth, such as sealants or
- Prescribing medications for dental problems, such as pain medications or
- Giving clients sedatives or anesthesia prior to administering
- Using tools, such as drills, probes, brushes, or mirrors, to examine and treat teeth and
- Keeping records relating to the oral health of patients and the treatments given to
- Involvement in training and research on Dental issues in tertiary
- Any other duties that may be assigned by the Head of the
- Bachelor of Dental Surgery from a recognized
- Registration with the Kenya Medical Practitioners and Dentists Council (KMPDC).
- Valid Practice
- Professional Insurance Indemnity
- Proficiency in computer
- At least three years of working experience as a Dentist in a busy
- Communication skills
- Organizational skills
- Analytical skills
- Compassionate skills
How to apply
If your background and competencies match the specifications of any of the posts above, please apply online via: www.kutrrh.go.ke/careers OR send hard copies of your Application Letter, Curriculum Vitae and Filled Application Form ONLY to the address below:
The Chief Executive Officer
Kenyatta University Teaching, Referral & Research Hospital
P.O. Box 7674 – 00100 GPO Nairobi Kenya
For all applications, please indicate the subject as follows: JOB APPLICATION – [JOB REFERENCE NUMBER]. Please note that you have to attach the Application Letter, Curriculum Vitae and Filled Application Form when you apply online via the portal.
The deadline for the receipt of all applications is 23rd September 2020. Detailed job descriptions can be accessed on the Kenya University Teaching, Referral and Research Hospital careers portal on the website www.kutrrh.go.ke
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
All shortlisted candidates must fulfill the requirements of Chapter Six of the Constitution of Kenya 2010, including;
- Certificate of good conduct from the Directorate of Criminal
- Clearance Certificate from the Higher Education Loans Board (for University graduates only).
- Tax Compliance Certificate from the
- Clearance from Ethics & Anti-Corruption
- A report from an approved Credit Reference
Please take note that all communication to potential candidates is specifically through the career portal.
Any form of canvassing will lead to immediate disqualification.
KUTRRH is an Equal Opportunity Employer