Fireman Job, Latest County Government Jobs In Kenya,
The County Government of Tana River pursuant to Section 59(1) (a), (b) and 66 of the County Government Act 2012 as read together with article 235 of the Constitution of Kenya 2010, wishes to recruit competent and qualified persons to fill the following vacant positions:
FIREMAN III, JOB GROUP ‘E’ (16 POSTS) – PERMANENT AND PENSIONABLE
The specific duties of Fireman III will include;
- Simple maintenance of fire-fighting appliances and assisting during emergency
- Performing any other relevant duties as may be assigned from time to time by a senior officer.
For appointment to this grade, a candidate must be in possession of;
- Have Kenya Certificate of Secondary Education mean grade ‘D’ or its equivalent and relevant qualification;
- Fireman II certificate from a recognized Fire Service Training School/Institution;
- First Aid Certificate course lasting not less than one (1) week from St. John’s Ambulance or Kenya Institute of Highways and Building Technology (KIHBT) or any other recognized institution;
- Be physically fit; and
- Be certified medically fit by a Government doctor
How to Apply
Terms of service: All positions on contract shall be three (3) years Remuneration: As prescribed by salaries and Remuneration Commission (SRC)
Qualified and interested candidates should download and duly fill a job application form provided on our website: www.tanariver.go.ke/vacancies attach and submit their applications with updated CV, a copy of National Identity Card, copies of academic and professional certificates, names and contacts of three (3) referees, and other relevant testimonials to:
The Board Secretary/CEO
County Public Service Board of Tana River
P.O. Box 181 – 70101 HOLA
All applications clearly specifying the position applied for on the top left side of the envelope should be received on or before 28th August, 2020.
All applicants MUST comply with the requirements of Chapter Six (6) of the Constitution.
Kindly note that only shortlisted and successful candidates will be contacted. Any canvassing will lead to automatic disqualification.
The County Government of Tana River is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Women, the marginalized and Persons With Disabilities (PWDs) are encouraged to apply.