Landscape Coordinator Job, Other Professions,
ADVERT NO. 4/2020
No of Positions: 2
Post: – Landscape Coordinator
Terms of Service: – Two (2) Years Contract, renewable once
Monthly Basic Salary: – Ksh. 150,000
Monthly Allowances – Ksh. 50,000
Report to: Project Manager.
- Provide technical and strategic advice and guidance as well as operational support to project management and others for planning and implementation of landscape- or community-specific activities;
- Provide strategic guidance to project management regarding landscape level activities;
- Oversee day-to-day implementation of landscape level project activities.
- Bachelor’s degree in related to biodiversity, or other relevant education;
- At least three (3) years of relevant work experience, related to biodiversity conservation, combatting illegal trade in wildlife, community-based natural resource management and/or sustainable livelihoods.
How to apply
The detailed advertisement with requisite job descriptions and specifications is found in the Ministry of Tourism and Wildlife website: www.tourism.go.ke. Applications together with detailed curriculum vitae, copies of academic and professional certificates, contact details of at least three (3) referees should be send to the address below or hand delivered at National Social Security Fund (NSSF) Building, Nairobi, 21st floor, Main Registry or email, firstname.lastname@example.org.
All Interested and qualified persons should submit their applications together with a detailed Curriculum Vitae, Copies of Academic and Professional Certificates, testimonials and national identity cards in a sealed envelope, addressed to:
Ministry of Tourism and Wildlife,
State Department for Wildlife,
P.O. Box 41394-00100, Nairobi
Hand delivered to National Social Security Fund (NSSF) Building, 21st Floor Main Registry, on or before 24th August 2020.