Livestock Production Assistant Job, Current Agricultural Jobs In Kenya
Pursuant to the Constitution of Kenya (2010) and the County Governments Act No. 17 of 2012, the County Government of Kakamega invites applications from suitably qualified persons to fill the following vacant positions:
Position: Livestock Production Assistant II, Job Group CPSB 12 (4 Posts)
Terms of Service: Permanent and pensionable
This is the entry and training grade for this cadre. An officer at this level will work under the guidance of a senior officer. Duties and responsibilities will entail:-
- Collecting livestock data and information;
- Coordinate extension teams during farm visits and farmer trainings;
- Participate in field days and agricultural shows to disseminate livestock production technologies;
- Carry out practical demonstrations relating to livestock productions and information;
- Any other lawful duties that may be assigned from time to time
For appointment to this grade, a candidate must:-
- Be a Kenyan citizen;
- Have a Certificate in any of the following: – Animal Production, Dairy Science and Technology, Animal Science, Animal Health and Production from a recognized Training Institution; and
- Have a certificate in computer applications
How to Apply
All applicants should click on the Job Offers Option on the County Website and fill the application form and submit online.
N/B: No hard copy or emailed applications to email@example.com are allowed.
All applications should reach this office on or before 13th August, 2020.
PLEASE NOTE: Kakamega County Public Service Board does not charge ANY FEE at any stage of the recruitment and selection process. Our official communication channels are email address firstname.lastname@example.org and phone number 0713852573 ONLY.