The Monitoring, Evaluation and Learning (MEL) Specialist is responsible for leading the design and implementation of the program monitoring and evaluation framework and information system to track delivery against targets, outcomes and impacts.
- The MEL leads the analysis of data collected for assessment of progress and areas of improvement and overall data management.
- S/he guides reporting processes amongst technical staff and consolidate program reports, and promotes learning and knowledge sharing of best practices and lessons learned.
- S/he supports all the technical staff in MEL functions and manages any MEL related staff in the program.
▪ A Master’s degree in a relevant discipline, such as mathematics, statistics, informatics, or a related field with knowledge/skills of Geographical Information Systems and information technology.
▪ At least ten years of experience implementing monitoring and evaluating activities for complex programs in developing countries.
▪ Demonstrated experience in providing technical support, setting up and managing M&E systems that track performance as per the objectives of this activity (e.g. service integration and performance against each result area) and in the application of statistical methods and database management.
How to apply
To apply, please send your application, a detailed CV with three (3) referees and 2-year salary history, and email address and day telephone contacts to: – firstname.lastname@example.org. Candidates are required to quote the title of the position being applied for on the subject line of the email. All applications must be received by 5:00 pm, 25th August 2020.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
**HWWK is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not request applicants to pay for consideration for employment.