Nurse Counsellor Job, Current Nursing Jobs In Kenya,
Position: Nurse Counsellor
Project: Kenya Aids Vaccine Initiative (Kavi) Institute Of Clinical Research
Jobe Code: Ad/7/71/20 (3 Posts) (Chs)
The successful candidate will be responsible for counselling volunteers at a busy research institute, collect blood samples, observe vital signs, assist physicians during clinical screening and administer questionnaires to volunteers. The person will also be required to undertake community work. They must be able to work with minimum supervision and be ready to work for long hours.
- Applicants must have at least a KCSE Grade C+ or its equivalent
- They must have a Diploma in Nursing. Those with B.Sc. Nursing degree will have an added advantage.
- Must be registered with Nursing Council of Kenya and be in possession of a valid nursing practicing
- They must also have a certificate in VCT, Good Clinical Practice (GCP) and Counseling training from a recognized
- At least three years’ experience in a similar
- Those with community mobilization experience will have added
How To Apply
Applicants should submit seven (7) of their application letters accompanied by similar number of certified copies of certificates and CV giving details of their qualifications.
Applications and related documents should be forwarded through the applicants’ heads of departments. In addition, applicants should state their current designations and salaries and other benefits attached to those designations. They should quote post reference codes as shown for each post
Applications should be addressed as per the code below:-
The Principal, College of Health Sciences,
Closing Date: Friday, August 7, 2020.
THE UNIVERSITY OF NAIROBI IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER. ONLY SHORTLISTED APPLICANTS WILL BE CONTACTED.