Pharmacist Job, Pharmaceutical Jobs In Kenya August, Latest County Government Jobs In Kenya,
Pursuant to the Constitution of Kenya (2010) and the County Government Act, No. 17 of 2012, the West Pokot County Public Service Board wishes to recruit competent and qualified persons to fill the following vacant positions:
PHARMACIST- JG ‘M’ (1 POST)
Terms of Service: 3 Year Contract
- Screening prescriptions for legal validity, drug contraindications, drug interactions, appropriateness of dose, frequency and duration of dosing and patience convenience
- Preparing and dispensing medicines according to Good Dispensing Practices and counselling patients on use of medicines
- Making extemporaneous preparations
- Participating in ward rounds
- Identifying medicinal gaps and challenges
- Maintaining a daily activity log book for recording all the activities undertaken
- Recommending Over the Counter (OTC) medicines to patients/clients with simple medical conditions and making necessary
- Making entries into the relevant inventory management records and registers.
- Bachelor of Pharmacy Degree (B Pharm) from an institution recognized by the Pharmacy and Poisons Board
- Successfully completed one (1) year internship from a recognized Institution
- Registration license from the Pharmacy and Poisons Board
- Certificate in computer application skills from a recognized institution
How to Apply
Applicants should submit their applications together with copies of their detailed curriculum Vitae, Academic and Professional Certificates, Testimonials, National Identity card or Passport, and Clearance certificates and addressed to ;-
West Pokot County Public Service Board
P.O Box 577 – 30600
Hand delivered applications can be submitted at County Public Service Board Offices located at former ASAL Building next to Police Station.
The County Government of West Pokot is an equal opportunity employer. Youth, Women, person living with Disabilities, Marginalized and Minority Communities are encouraged to apply.
Canvasing in any form will lead to automatic disqualification Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
Applications should be received on or before Friday 4th September, 2020 at 5.00 P.m.