Project Manager Job, Other Professions,
Position: Project Manager
Terms of Service : Two (2) Years Contract, renewable once
Monthly Basic Salary : Ksh. 200,000
Monthly Allowances : Ksh. 100,000
- The Project Manager will be responsible for the overall management of the Project, including the mobilization of all project inputs, supervision over project staff, consultants and subcontractors.
- The Project Manager will perform a liaison role with the government, UNDP and other UN agencies, CSOs and project partners, and maintain close collaboration with other donor agencies providing co-financing. The
- Technical Coordinator will work closely with the Project partners in the Tsavo and Maasai Mara Ecosystem, respectively.
- He/she will take on additional M&E functions and serve as the Gender Focal Point for project.
The successful candidate must meet the following requirements: –
- A Higher degree in Natural Resource Management or Environmental Sciences.
- At least 8 years of professional experience in Natural Resource Management (including wildlife conservation and law enforcement related to illegal trade in wildlife).
- At least 5 years of demonstrable project/programme management experience.
- At least 5 years of experience working with ministries, national or provincial institutions that are concerned with natural resource and/or environmental management.
How to apply
The detailed advertisement with requisite job descriptions and specifications is found in the Ministry of Tourism and Wildlife website: www.tourism.go.ke. Applications together with detailed curriculum vitae, copies of academic and professional certificates, contact details of at least three (3) referees should be send to the address below or hand delivered at National Social Security Fund (NSSF) Building, Nairobi, 21st floor, Main Registry or email, firstname.lastname@example.org.
All Interested and qualified persons should submit their applications together with a detailed Curriculum Vitae, Copies of Academic and Professional Certificates, testimonials and national identity cards in a sealed envelope, addressed to:
Ministry of Tourism and Wildlife,
State Department for Wildlife,
P.O. Box 41394-00100, Nairobi
Hand delivered to National Social Security Fund (NSSF) Building, 21st Floor Main Registry, on or before 24th August 2020.