Corporate Sales Executive Job, Sales & Marketing Jobs In Kenya 2020,
Solar Rays Energy Sacco is the fastest growing and licensed deposit, Savings and Credit Cooperative in Kenya, providing excellent service to Light up our customers’ world. We pride ourselves for being the largest Sacco in the green energy sector with over 6,000 members and still growing. The Sacco is expanding its Route to market to ensure recruitment of members. Its key priority in 2020 Strategic Plan is to aggressively grow membership and transform its business model.
In order to achieve the planned growth, the Sacco is looking for qualified and competent persons to fill the following position: Corporate sales Executive.
Reporting to Business Development Manager, the candidate will be a commercially experienced individual with a proven ability to establish and manage networks, identifying and driving new business opportunities and achieving overall sales and revenue goals within a defined business line. This will involve actualizing new customer acquisitions, upselling initiatives to existing Solar Rays Energy Sacco customers in Kenya.
- Achieve growth and hit sales targets by successfully identifying new business.
- Design and implement a strategic business plan that expands company’s customer base and ensure its strong presence.
- Identify new potential organizations and recruiting them into the Sacco through fruitful partnerships
- Build and promote strong, long-lasting customer relationships by partnering with the respective Organizations by understanding their needs.
- Create strategic partnerships with different organizations to meet members needs.
- Present sales, revenue and expenses reports and realistic forecasts to the Business Development manager
- Identify emerging markets and market shifts while being fully aware of new products and competition status.
- Understand customer needs and recommend appropriate product to the customer.
- Prepare sales reports for management.
- Closure of sales project activities within approved timeline
- Revenue realization per sales vertical
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or related field such as business administration, telecommunications.
- 2/3years’ experience in selling products in a B2B environment. Proven track record in sales, business development and winning modern trade.
- Experience in selling in East African market will be an advantage.
- Superior verbal and written communication skills, with an emphasis on tact and diplomacy Ability to work with teams, strong interpersonal skills enabling connects with people at various levels of seniority
- Passion for social enterprise, development of people and environmental benefits.
Knowledge and Skills
- Capacity to innovate, creating new processes and structures across distribution network.
- Ability to manage inventory and stock across multiple regions.
- Ability to lead planning and execution for national BTL marketing strategy.
- Knowledge of the local business environment, particularly in financial services, mobile money or telecoms industries.
- Ability to build and manage relations at all levels both within the company and outside with medium-sized entrepreneurs.
- Excellent computer literacy skills.
- Good communication and Interpersonal skills.
- Affinity towards sales, understanding potential benefits of technology to grow business.
- English and Kiswahili fluency
How To Apply
If you are up to the challenge and got what it takes submit your detailed Curriculum Vitae to firstname.lastname@example.org by August 29, 2020 indicating on the subject the position you are applying.