Study Coordinator Job, Nursing Jobs In Kenya 2020,
Position: Nurse Counsellor
Project: E-Motive Research Project), Department Of Obstetrics And Gynecology
Jobe Code: Ad/7/72/20 (1 Post) (Chs)
E-MOTIVE is a WHO cluster randomized trial to be conducted in sixteen (16) hospitals in Kenya. This is a two (2) years) research project seeking to deliver a reduction in morbidity and mortality by early detection and treatment of post-partum hemorrhage using the MOTIVE bundle.
- Kenya Certificate of Secondary Education or its equivalent with a pass in
- Kenya Registered Nurse Midwife or Kenya Registered Community Health Nurse or a degree in Bachelor of Science, Nursing
- At least 1 year working experience post qualification in a busy maternity
- Computer literate, basic managerial skills and
- The applicant must have 1-year experience in clinical research, part of this as a team
- Planning, organizing and coordinating study work including establishing and maintaining linkages with participating hospitals and other
- Ensure necessary local ethics review board and governmental approvals and renewal are obtained for the study and managing study ethics and human subjects’
- Supervision of field staff, ensuring that appropriate data is collected and
- Ensure proper administration of consent procedures and questionnaires to
- Assist in training of staff involved in research on study methodologies
- Making weekly, monthly reports of project activities and
- Liaising with the administrator with regards to study purchases and any other administrative issues.
- Keeping the principal investigators updated on all administrative, research and financial activities.
How To Apply
Applicants should submit seven (7) of their application letters accompanied by similar number of certified copies of certificates and CV giving details of their qualifications.
Applications and related documents should be forwarded through the applicants’ heads of departments. In addition, applicants should state their current designations and salaries and other benefits attached to those designations. They should quote post reference codes as shown for each post
Applications should be addressed as per the code below:-
The Principal, College of Health Sciences,
Closing Date: Friday, August 7, 2020.
THE UNIVERSITY OF NAIROBI IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER. ONLY SHORTLISTED APPLICANTS WILL BE CONTACTED.