County Architect Job, Current County Government Jobs In Kenya,
Mandera County Public Service Board wishes to recruit competent and qualified persons to fill vacant positions in Mandera County Government as per the constitution of Kenya 2010 under Articles 176 and County Government Act No 17 of 2012.
COUNTY ARCHITECT –JG “N” ONE (1) POST
Terms of service –Permanent and Pensionable.
Vacancy No. MCPSB/ 09/2020/13
- Perform architectural duties and managing architectural projects definition through completion of construction;
- Develop concepts and designs for buildings, interpretation of standards, coordinating and consulting with engineering specialties and participating in design and site meetings;
- Monitoring project compliance by maintaining a variety of records, reports, plans and files on work projects and evaluating progress of engineering projects as set out in line with the plan;
- Review field data, providing construction support services, and investigating existing site conditions by conducting periodic on site observation of construction works, reviewing construction submittal and request for information, preparing specifications, working drawings, bid documents, and estimates and presentations of drawings and models;
- Review and evaluate designs prepared by other agencies or private contractors/consultants by ensuring adequacy, completeness, economy and compliance with design criteria, design standards applicable codes and maintainability;
- Assist in the interpretation of architectural and engineering design standards established by local jurisdiction by conducting codes and regulation
- Be a Kenyan citizen;
- Have Bachelor of Architecture degree from a recognized university;
- Have at least 1-2 years’ experiences in a public or private sectors. Have a technical knowledge of Architectural project delivery;
- Demonstrate skills on the areas of design, presentation and technical skills;
- Proficiency with Auto CAD and Archicad;
- Computer literacy using Microsoft office products and presentation software
How to Apply
Interested applicant should fill in Mandera County employment application form and attach copies of Certificates, Testimonials and Identity card. The Form can be downloaded from Mandera County Website www.mandera.go.ke or obtained from Mandera County Public Service Board office.
No online application will be accepted. Mandera County Public Service Board is an equal opportunity employer and corruption free entity.
Incomplete application form will not be accepted and giving false information in the application form will lead to automatic disqualification. The Board will not accept any other form of application except Mandera County Government employments application form.
Applications should reach the County Public Service Board on or before 7th October, 2020 at 4.00pm to the office of the County Public Service Board at Mandera Vocational Training Centre.
Application should be submitted in a sealed envelope clearly marked on the left side the position applied for and vacancy number and;
Mandera County Public Service Board,
P.O. Box 356-70300, Mandera