Civil Engineers Job, Engineering Jobs In Kenya 2020,
Mandera County Public Service Board wishes to recruit competent and qualified persons to fill vacant positions in Mandera County Government as per the constitution of Kenya 2010 under Articles 176 and County Government Act No 17 of 2012.
COUNTY CIVIL ENGINEERS – JG “N” ONE (1) POST-
Vacancy No. VACANCY /MCPSB/09/2020-14
Terms of service –Permanent and Pensionable
- Assist in preparation of tender documents for road maintenance projects;
- Assist in carrying out studies in maintenance works and collect data to be used in further maintenance works;
- Assist in undertaking feasibility studies for new road maintenance work;
- Make site visits and report progress of work;
- Assists in carrying out road maintenance inspection and prepares progress report and recommendation. Prepares periodic report;
- Assists in raw data collection and traffic flow;
- Assists in design work (road and structures);
- Participates in the evaluation of tenders;
- Assists in supervision of consultants and contractors;
- Any other duties relevant to the specialization as may be assigned from time to time
- Be a Kenyan citizen;
- A Bachelor of Science degree in Civil Engineering or comparable qualification from a recognized university and Served for a minimum period of one year as Engineer (works);
- Have at least 1-2 years’ experience in public or private sectors;
- Have a high degree of professional competence, administrative capacity and leadership qualities required for effective planning, direction, control and coordination of technical projects;
- Demonstrated general administrative ability required for direction, control and implementation of Civil Engineering programmes and;
- Have a thorough understanding of national goals, policies and development objectives;
- Satisfy the requirements of chapter six of the constitution.
How to Apply
Interested applicant should fill in Mandera County employment application form and attach copies of Certificates, Testimonials and Identity card. The Form can be downloaded from Mandera County Website www.mandera.go.ke or obtained from Mandera County Public Service Board office.
No online application will be accepted. Mandera County Public Service Board is an equal opportunity employer and corruption free entity.
Incomplete application form will not be accepted and giving false information in the application form will lead to automatic disqualification. The Board will not accept any other form of application except Mandera County Government employments application form.
Applications should reach the County Public Service Board on or before 7th October, 2020 at 4.00pm to the office of the County Public Service Board at Mandera Vocational Training Centre.
Application should be submitted in a sealed envelope clearly marked on the left side the position applied for and vacancy number and;
Mandera County Public Service Board,
P.O. Box 356-70300, Mandera