Communications Manager Job, Communications Jobs In Kenya September 2020,
Job Title : Communications Manager
Location: Nairobi, Kenya
African Enterprise International (AEI) is an indigenous interdenominational, multicultural and Christian mission ministry committed to evangelizing the cities of Africa through word and deed in partnership with the Church. AEI operates through a network of National Teams in 11 African countries.
- Receive, review, analyse, consolidate and disseminate regular mission reports (monthly, quarterly & annual) from National Teams and other programs and initiatives.
- Receive and disseminate timely relevant reports to the entire AE partnership and other relevant stakeholders.
- Circulate Partnership Communication from the International Office and International Board.
- Collate, review, edit and disseminate annual missions’ proposals from National Teams.
- Ensure that each proposal is consistent with the existing policies and guidelines.
- Convene monthly missions reporting meeting, and ensure the matters for implementation are acted on.
- Provide quality administrative services to the AEI Missions Director and the AEI Missions Team.
- Responsible for effective records management for missions
- Administer activities convened/ managed by the international missions’ office.
- Any other duty that may be assigned from time to time
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- An eye for detail
- A committed Christian
- Holder of Bachelors’ degree in Communication or its equivalent with theology and/or missions’ knowledge
- At least 5 years’ relevant experience
How to apply
Application letter accompanied with a detailed CV, daytime telephone contact and current and expected remuneration should be sent online to email@example.com, to be received not later than 18th September 2020.
Kindly attach copies of academic and professional certificates and any other relevant testimonials.