Dental Assistant Job, Medical Jobs In Kenya 2020,
Title: Dental Assistant(Locum)
Vacancy no: AKHK/MDPD/L/008
The successful candidate will assist the dental surgeon in the provision of comprehensive dental services in line with the hospital’s mission.
- Diploma in Dental Assisting.
- At least two years’ experience preferably in a busy dental practice
- Self-motivated with ability to work without supervision.
- Excellent customer service and people management skills.
- Excellent communication skills.
How to Apply
- Interested candidates are requested to email their application letter and detailed curriculum vitae with position title and vacancy number on the subject line, including names and contacts of three references, current and expected remuneration to email@example.com on or before 19th September 2020.
- The email subject line MUST include position title and Vacancy number being applied for e.g. “PATIENT ATTENDANT AKHK/NDPA/L/001”
- Positions that have the word Kisumu at the end e.g. “cook-Kisumu” means that the available locum is only for our Kisumu facility.
- Canvassing of any nature will lead to automatic disqualification.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Please note that Aga Khan Hospital Kisumu does not charge any fee at any stage of the recruitment process (application, interview, medical examination, or any fee)
“Aga Khan Hospital Kisumu is an equal opportunity employer”