Digital Marketing Strategist Job, Current Communications Jobs In Kenya
Job Title : Digital Marketing Strategist
Location: Nairobi, Kenya
The Digital Marketing Strategist is responsible for the successful management of digital strategy for client brands. The role requires an innovator, a trendsetter, and a progressive thinker who can connect digital to all other aspects of a client business and drive growth opportunities. The Digital Marketing Strategist answers key questions such as how brands are communicated and experienced through digital interactions, and how digital interactions fit into broader customer experiences.
This individual combines an in-depth knowledge of client business objectives, online strategies, and their competitive landscape with a rich background in the digital marketing industry to deliver effective digital marketing recommendations. This person also handles the day-to-day operations of agency projects, including research, scope development, creative briefing and job execution. He or she is responsible for client contact, organizing information shared by and with the client, and ensuring that agency procedures are followed.
Digital Marketing Strategist will be responsible for achieving the client’s strategic brand and business objectives by working with clients to provide them with guidance and working with the internal team to achieve execution of strategies. He / She will serve a vital role in promoting the integration of cross-functional teams and ensuring seamless delivery of all work to the client. This candidate must be prepared for a fast-paced environment and be comfortable making decisions.
This position reports to the Director, Capitec Group Ltd.
- Develop unique strategies and builds upon current client strategies within the digital arena to meet/exceed objectives
- Execute projects to be high quality, on time and cost-effective/on budget
- Foster timeline development and monitors progress, ensuring deadlines are met
- Manage overall project scope and ensures staffing assumptions adhere to budget
- Develop strong, trusting relationships between clients and agency partners, providing leadership and support during strategy, ideation, and execution
- Manage client expectations, bringing issues/concerns to clients’ attention before they become problems, offering potential solutions, and advising of potential delivery delays
- Manage work and professional development of assigned by Management(s)
- Work with Managements to ensure team is aligned to client requirements
- Proactively keep abreast of assigned clients’ marketing and media plans, and provides technological solutions including rich media, site optimization, promotional ideas, mobile, social networks, viral,
- Write communications briefs, ensuring that creative and media are effectively integrated
- Manage research studies that yield rich insights into consumer online behavior and key motivational/attitudinal behavior
- Develop a total understanding of online target audience and mindset modes
- Write and transmit conference reports to clients and agency teams
- Review statements and estimates of work prior to client review
- Provide campaign performance reporting and analysis to clients
- Ensure accountability is established during the project planning process
- Three to five years of full-time experience in digital marketing or advertising (digital experience required)
- Real estate marketing experience and monetizing online assets a plus
- Superior communication skills, both internal and client-facing
- Strong relationship management, organizational and project management skills
- Ability to work effectively with a variety of internal teams and business groups, including Creative, Media and Technical Delivery Specialists
- Ability to identify opportunities for growth and incremental opportunities with client partners
- Strong interest in technology or digital marketing
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in a related field
How to apply
Send your CV to email@example.com by 09:00 am, Mon, 21 Sept, 2020