Senior Driver Job, Latest Driver Jobs In Kenya,
Title: Senior Driver
REF NO/NO. 19/2020
Basic Salary Scale: Ksh. 36,324 to 47,647 pm
Leave Entitlement: 30 days per financial year
Service: Permanent and pensionable
- At least served in the grade of Driver for at least eight (8) years;
- Minimum KCSE D+ (plus) KNQF Level 2 or its equivalent;
- The Occupational Trade Test III Certificate OR its Equivalent
- A valid driving license free from any current endorsements(s) for classes of the vehicles the driver is required to drive;
- A defensive Driving Certificate from the Automobile Association of Kenya (AA) or its equivalent qualification from any other recognized institution;
- A valid Certificate of Good Conduct;
- A First Aid Certificate course lasting not less than one (1) week from St. Johns Ambulance or any other recognized institution;
- An accident free driving period of 5 years;
- Fulfill the requirements of Chapter 6.
- Driving the Authority vehicle as authorized;
- Carrying out minor mechanical adjustments;
- Recognizing and reporting mechanical defaults of the vehicles;
- Ensuring security and safety of the vehicle on and off the road;
- Monitoring and reporting expiry of insurance policies for motor vehicles;
- Overseeing transport management;
- Preparing and submitting reports on transport when need arises; and
- Ensuring safety of passengers and/or goods therein.
Detailed job descriptions and specifications for the above positions are available at: www.knqa.go.ke
If you can clearly demonstrate your abilities to meet the above specified criteria for any of the above positions, submit (both electronically and hard copies) of your cover letter, together with copies of your academic and professional certificates, testimonials and your updated detailed Curriculum Vitae, including other things your current position, current remuneration, email and telephone contacts of three (3) referees who are familiar with your qualifications and/or work experience.
Scan and send your application electronically as a one pdf attachment/document with ‘POSITION APPLIED FOR’ as the subject line. The hard copies should be marked with ‘POSITION APPLIED FOR’ on top of the envelope.
- It is an offense to include false/incorrect information in the application. Any incorrect/misleading information may lead to disqualification/legal action;
- Canvassing in any form will lead to automatic disqualification;
- KNQA is an equal employer therefore people with disabilities, the marginalized and minorities are encouraged to apply;
- Only shortlisted and successful candidates will be contacted.
- Shortlisted candidates shall be required to produce the originals of their national ID/ passport, academic and professional certificates, transcripts, testimonials and current compliance certificates for the requirements of chapter six of the Kenyan constitution during interview.
Applications are invited from qualified persons for the positions shown below. Interested and qualified persons are requested to make their applications on or before 24th September, 2020 (at 5pm) both electronically through email@example.com and hard copies send to: –
The Director General
Kenya National Qualifications Authority
Uchumi House,6th Floor, Aga KhanWalk
P.O Box 72635-00200,