Electronic Engineering Technician Job, Engineering Jobs In Kenya 2020,
Mandera County Public Service Board wishes to recruit competent and qualified persons to fill vacant positions in Mandera County Government as per the constitution of Kenya 2010 under Articles 176 and County Government Act No 17 of 2012.
ELECTRONIC ENGINEERING TECHNICIANS –JG “H” THREE (3) POSTS
Terms of Service-Permanent and Pensionable.
Vacancy No. MCPSB/WATER/09/2020/07
- Maintenance and timely servicing of generators.
- solar panels installations at boreholes and maintenance of the
- Regular maintenance, repair and servicing of water pumps and other
- Regular maintenance of mechanical parts of the water filters
- Keep records on repairs and maintenance and to ensure that they are submitted to the technical manager on timely
- Advise other staff on operations of equipment and keep track of operations
- Liaise with senior management any urgent arising matters that need to be addressed
For appointment to this Position, a Candidate must: –
- Be a Kenyan Citizen;
- Have a Diploma in Energy Engineering, Solar Engineering, Electrical Engineering or any other related field or Advanced Electrical Artisan certificate with more than three years’ practical experience.
- Have Knowledge of both surface and submersible pumps installation, repair, operation and maintenance,
- In-depth skills and understanding of electrical connections and Knowledge of control panel faults and how to repair.
- Have at least 3 Years Industrial and / or Working Experience
How to Apply
Interested applicant should fill in Mandera County employment application form and attach copies of Certificates, Testimonials and Identity card. The Form can be downloaded from Mandera County Website www.mandera.go.ke or obtained from Mandera County Public Service Board office.
No online application will be accepted. Mandera County Public Service Board is an equal opportunity employer and corruption free entity.
Incomplete application form will not be accepted and giving false information in the application form will lead to automatic disqualification. The Board will not accept any other form of application except Mandera County Government employments application form.
Applications should reach the County Public Service Board on or before 7th October, 2020 at 4.00pm to the office of the County Public Service Board at Mandera Vocational Training Centre.
Application should be submitted in a sealed envelope clearly marked on the left side the position applied for and vacancy number and;
Mandera County Public Service Board,
P.O. Box 356-70300, Mandera