Support Staff/Engine Operators Job, Latest County Government Jobs In Kenya,
Mandera County Public Service Board wishes to recruit competent and qualified persons to fill vacant positions in Mandera County Government as per the constitution of Kenya 2010 under Articles 176 and County Government Act No 17 of 2012.
SUPPORT STAFF /ENGINE OPERATORS – JOB GROUP ‘C’ TWENTY (20) POSTS
Terms of Service -Temporary
Vacancy No. MCPSB/WATER/09/2020/11
- Monitor and regulate the performance of electricity-generating systems at the Water
- Ensure regular servicing of Engines and keeping track of the servicing
- Monitor gauges and read metres of the
- Keep daily track on the use of fuel for diesel powered engines,
- Day-to-day management of plant operations and
- Addressing malfunctions of departmental motor vehicles
- Reporting on possible breakdowns instantly and recording the same;
- Liaising with mechanics for servicing; making daily and weekly oil checks
- Maintaining the cleanliness of the plants and its environs cleaning and maintaining tanks and filters
- Taking readings and keeping accurate
For appointment to this Position a Candidate must –
- Be a Kenyan Citizen
- Prior engagement in similar hands-on field relevant to the position for at least three (3) years
- Physically fit for the position
- Holder of K.C.P.E or equivalent from a recognized institution is an added advantage
- Ability to read and record data on routine
- Ability to remain vigilant and security
- Be able to operate at least two (2) machines/engines of difficult rating ‘C’
Mature understanding of roles with high degree of precisions.
How to Apply
Interested applicant should fill in Mandera County employment application form and attach copies of Certificates, Testimonials and Identity card. The Form can be downloaded from Mandera County Website www.mandera.go.ke or obtained from Mandera County Public Service Board office.
No online application will be accepted. Mandera County Public Service Board is an equal opportunity employer and corruption free entity.
Incomplete application form will not be accepted and giving false information in the application form will lead to automatic disqualification. The Board will not accept any other form of application except Mandera County Government employments application form.
Applications should reach the County Public Service Board on or before 7th October, 2020 at 4.00pm to the office of the County Public Service Board at Mandera Vocational Training Centre.
Application should be submitted in a sealed envelope clearly marked on the left side the position applied for and vacancy number and;
Mandera County Public Service Board,
P.O. Box 356-70300, Mandera