Electrical Engineering Graduate Internship, Latest Engineering Jobs In Kenya 2020,
Job Title : Electrical Engineering Graduate Intern
Location: Nairobi, Kenya
Knights Energy is a green energy company with a wide network covering Kenya, Uganda and Tanzania. In Kenya, we are a leading Green Energy Company with a wide solarization network covering the entire country.
As part of our 2020training and capacity building program, we are pleased to invite qualified young graduates from the local universities, to apply. The program seeks to develop young talent through training and capacity building.
We offer a total of three (3) months internship opportunity. At the end of this period, the interns will be evaluated for permanent employment within Knights Energy or can be recommended to other companies within the region.
Only candidates with an intrinsic interest and passion in energy matters should apply. They should have attained a minimum Upper 2nd Class Honours’ Degree from recognized institutions within the last two (2) years in any of the following disciplines;
- Electrical Engineering or related disciplines
- Renewable energy engineering
- Candidates with additional qualifications will have an added advantage
In addition, candidates should have the following qualities;
- A passion for making a difference in the Electrical Engineering field.
- Self-driven and motivated person.
- A computer literate.
- Updated with relevant innovations in the electrical Engineering field.
- Conversant with local and international standards and regulations.
- A team player.
How to apply
All interested candidates to send their applications to firstname.lastname@example.org
Deadline for application is 28th September 2020.
Please note that Knights Energy does not charge a fee at any stage of the recruitment process