Facility Manager Job, Sales & Marketing Jobs In Kenya 2020,
Title: Facility Manager – Naivasha
Industry: Real Estate
Gross Salary: 30k-50k
Our client is a property development company based in Nairobi. They seek to hire an efficient and competent facility manager to be based in Naivasha.
The Facility Officer’s (FO) main responsibility is to work with other members of the team to draw the interest of customers to the product, negotiate purchase proposals, and handover to the office for paperwork and closure. The Facility Officer will also be responsible for supervising their team members to collectively achieve the goals set and as highlighted here under. These goals will then be tracked through weekly meetings that are conducted by the department head. During the meeting, the FO will discuss whether or not the team, as a whole, is meeting goals.
Facility Manager Key Responsibilities:
- Acquire customers, negotiate deals, and pass them over to the Head office for closure.
- Meet the set weekly, monthly and yearly goals.
- Keep record of the stationery supplies needed to execute duties effectively such as brochures, offer letter drafts, floor plans, notebooks and pens and make a request to the Head Office for replenishment within good time.
- Assist the organization gain a better market share by identifying, recommending and implementing approved management strategies
- Continually look to identify further business opportunities through effective liaising with other related businesses and colleagues such as agents within the vicinity.
- Conform to the market positioning of the product as shared by the marketing team.
- Maintain a high professional and ethical profile in accordance with industry and company standards.
- Endeavour to maintain an understanding of both local and national real estate markets.
- Maintaining a clear database that displays all lead contacts and status of prospects and clients, showing the conversion rate of all leads in a particular month.
- Remaining current on industry trends, market activities, and competitors.
- Devise and implement strategic plans to meet customers’ demands.
- Supervise the cleaners ensuring that the premises are clean at all times
- Supervise the security team ensuring that there are no idlers in the premises and well-guarded with guards presentable.
- Inspect the buildings and common services regularly for maintenance and repair requirements -paying special attention to potential hazards e.g. fire, electrical faults, mechanical faults, malfunctioning water and sewage systems, level of water in the tanks, cleanliness and landscaping.
- Identify maintenance and repair requirements within the entire building and inform both the property manager & project manager.
- Keeping good record of resident information and keeping contact with them for purposes of obtaining referrals, resolving any repair issues.
- Receiving and attending to maintenance requirements from tenants on vacating and moving in.
- Reading water check meters on the 25th of every month, forwarding the readings to the property manager and maintaining a record on site.
- Promptly informing the property and project managers of major maintenance requirements and keeping logs of every maintenance visit form – garbage collectors, security, landscaping etc
- Overseeing the maintenance of minor requirements within the site such as changing bulbs.
- Managing on-site work programmes of external contractors to ensure minimal disturbance to tenants.
- Overseeing the quality of maintenance and repair work performed by external contractors.
- Issuing items from the store and maintaining an inventory of items in the store
- Managing petty cash for small repairs and cleaning items.
Facility Manager Skills & Qualifications:
- Diploma in Sales and/or Marketing or any relevant field, Degree an added advantage
- Proven track record in similar role
- At least 3 years’ work experience in the real estate sales industry or relevant
- Ability to manage teams
- Good knowledge of word and excel
- Experience managing budgets/prioritizing.
- Flair in Sales
- Great interpersonal skills
- Enjoys meeting new people/outgoing
- High integrity
- Whatever it takes attitude
How to Apply
If you are up to the challenge, possess the necessary qualification and experience; please send your CV only quoting the job title on the email subject (Facility Manager – Naivasha) to email@example.com on or before Wednesday 30th September 2020.
Only applicants meeting the strict criteria outlined above will be contacted as part of the shortlisting process.