Full-Stack Sofware Developer Job, IT Jobs In Kenya September,
Full-Stack Software Developer
Palladium is a global leader in the design, development and delivery of Positive Impact – the intentional creation of enduring social and economic value. We work with foundations, investors, governments, corporations, communities and civil society to formulate strategies and implement solutions that generate lasting social, environmental and financial benefits.
For the past 50 years, we have been making Positive Impact possible. With a team of more than 2,500 employees operating in 90 plus countries and a global network of more than 35,000 technical experts, Palladium has improved – and is committed to continuing to improve – economies, societies and most importantly, people’s lives.
Palladium is a child-safe organisation, and screens applicants for suitability to work with children. We also provide equal employment to all participants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, gender, age, disability, sexual orientation, veteran or marital status.
The Palladium Data, Informatics and Analytical Solutions (DIAS) practice vision is to improve health and development investments and outcomes by strengthening information and governance systems and local capacity and ownership at scale to use quality data in real time for positive impact. To do this, DIAS takes a systems approach that combines its expertise in M&E and research; effective data use; and information and communication technology (ICT) to help governments and development partners throughout the world design, implement, and evaluate service delivery and performance monitoring systems at all levels of the health, education, agriculture, and economic growth systems. To support the technical delivery of informatics solutions, DIAS has formed a regional team of informatics experts based in Nairobi, Kenya. The Kenya Informatics Team is responsible for supporting health informatics and ICT projects across the DIAS portfolio globally.
We are looking for consultant Full-Stack Software developers to support our team of developers working on the design and development of various technology products. S/he will work with Tech Leads and Product managers to ideate software solutions and design client and server-side architecture.
• Minimum of 3 years’ experience in enterprise-level programming and architecture experience.
• Proven experience as a Full Stack Developer or similar role.
• Experience developing web and mobile applications.
• Experience with relational databases such as MySQL and Postgres, including designing schemas and query performance analysis. Experience in NoSQL databases is an added advantage.
• Should have strong knowledge and experience in CI/CD tools like ANT, Maven and Jenkins.
• Should have experience in Web analytics implementations
Skills and Abilities
• Should have experience configuring and managing web application servers (e.g. Apache Tomcat, IIS etc.)
• Should have demonstrable experience in working with HTTP/RESTful APIs, microservices and distributed solutions.
• Should possess excellent communication skills and attention to detail.
• Should demonstrate strong problem solving and technical skills.
• Experience Health Information Exchange standards is an added advantage.
• BSc. in Computer Science or a related field, or equivalent experience.
• Experience with the OpenMRS platform is an added advantage.
• Experience with the DHIS2 platform is an added advantage.
How to Apply
Apply for Full-Stack Software Developer Job here