HR & Operations Officer Job, Current HR Jobs In Kenya,
Title: HR & Operations Officer – Microfinance,
Our Client is a leading microfinance institution in the country. They seek to hire a well-experienced HR & Operations Officer tasked with supporting the human resource function in alignment with the corporate objectives of the organization in addition to offering customer support to the organization’s clients.
- Coordinate the recruitment and placement of new staff as required and conduct staff orientation.
- Build and maintain a positive organizational culture across the organization.
- Prepare and issue Job Descriptions and employment contracts.
- Ensure top class workplace discipline is maintained across the institution.
- Payroll administration.
- Coordinate the implementation of employee welfare.
- Prepare training plans and ensure trainings are conducted.
- Ensure the organization’s HR policies are compliant with legal and local labor laws.
- Ensures staff files, employment contracts, job descriptions, and all other individual staff documentation are kept up to date.
- Work in liaison with the customer service team to tend to the organization’s clients.
- Offer customer service support by following up on pending loan payments
- Any other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resource Management
- Minimum 3 years’ experience as a HR Officer in Banking / Microfinance industry
- Must be a member of a HR professional body.
- Must demonstrate experience in recruitment and selection.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills.
How to Apply