HR Officer Job, Current HR Jobs In Kenya,
Our Client, a Tours & Travel Company seeks to recruit a HR Officer who will be responsible for the administration of the day-to-day operations of the human resources functions. Primary duties include recruitment and selection; employee contracting; employee data management; employee orientation and other HR duties.
- Participate and provide administrative support in the employee separation processes including exit interviews
- Responsible for maintaining up to date data on HR and preparing weekly and monthly HR reports.
- Oversee the recruitment process by participating in the short listing, scheduling and interviewing process.
- Prepare employee contracts and ensure sign off by employee on HR policies documentation
- Undertake reference checks and other background information on selected candidates
- Participating and providing administrative support during grievance and disciplinary matters
- Coordinate the performance assessment process
- Participate in the HR orientation process for all new hires.
- Ensure accurate and up to date record keeping of employee data
- Undertake monthly employee file audits to ensure completeness of files.
- Ensure statutory documentation is provided by all employees
- Implements human resources programs by providing human resources services, including talent acquisition, staffing, employment processing, compensation, health and welfare benefits, training and development, records management, safety and health, succession planning, employee relations and retention, and labor relations; completing personnel transactions
- At least 6 Years’ Experience in HR with exposure managing a team
- Experience in executing strategies with Managers / Executives
- Must have strong HR process and practices experience
- Must have proven experience in formulating and executing HR Policies
- Must have experience in downsizing
- Ability to maintain confidentiality of information
- High levels of integrity
How to Apply
Applicants who meet the requirements stated above should send their applications and detailed CVs with a day – time telephone number to the email address: firstname.lastname@example.org with HR Officer on the Subject line. Candidates MUST indicate their Current & Expected Salaries.