Human Resource Officer Job, Current HR Jobs In Kenya,
Position: Human Resource Officer – KUTRRH/DCSA/HRO/342 – 2 POSTS
Type: Full Time
The Human Resource Officer’s job exists to support the all HR processes, systems and policies.
- Maintaining of personnel bio-data and ensuring integrity and safety of
- Updating staff compliment and
- Processing employee employment
- Preparing retirement notification
- Preparing agenda for various hospital
- Advising employees on human resource policies and regulations.
- Training and mentoring human resource
- Drafting routine
- Any other duties that may be assigned by the
- Bachelor’s degree in any of the following Social Sciences: Human Resource Management, Commerce, Business Administration, Business Management or a related qualification from a recognized institution.
- Registration membership with the Institute of Human Resource Management (IHRM).
- Valid Practicing
- Proficiency in computer
- Negotiation skills
- Effective communication skills
- Good time management
- High standards of professional ethics
- Responsive, prompt and effective provision of services
- Team player
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Client service support and public relations skills
How to apply
If your background and competencies match the specifications of any of the posts above, please apply online via: www.kutrrh.go.ke/careers OR send hard copies of your Application Letter, Curriculum Vitae and Filled Application Form ONLY to the address below:
The Chief Executive Officer
Kenyatta University Teaching, Referral & Research Hospital
P.O. Box 7674 – 00100 GPO Nairobi Kenya
For all applications, please indicate the subject as follows: JOB APPLICATION – [JOB REFERENCE NUMBER]. Please note that you have to attach the Application Letter, Curriculum Vitae and Filled Application Form when you apply online via the portal.
The deadline for the receipt of all applications is 23rd September 2020. Detailed job descriptions can be accessed on the Kenya University Teaching, Referral and Research Hospital careers portal on the website www.kutrrh.go.ke
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
All shortlisted candidates must fulfill the requirements of Chapter Six of the Constitution of Kenya 2010, including;
- Certificate of good conduct from the Directorate of Criminal
- Clearance Certificate from the Higher Education Loans Board (for University graduates only).
- Tax Compliance Certificate from the
- Clearance from Ethics & Anti-Corruption
- A report from an approved Credit Reference
Please take note that all communication to potential candidates is specifically through the career portal.
Any form of canvassing will lead to immediate disqualification.
KUTRRH is an Equal Opportunity Employer