ICT Officer Job, Current IT Jobs In Kenya,
Position: Information Communication Technology Officer II
Grade: BRS 6
NO. Of Posts: 2
Advert NO. :No. 25/2020
Reporting to:Senior Information Communication Technology Officer.
- coding, testing and implementing computer programs, providing user support;
- maintaining support systems and training of users;
- maintaining of Information Communication Technology equipment and associated peripherals;
- certifying Information Communication Technology equipment;
- configuring new Information technology equipment;
- maintaining data protection system;
- installing and supporting servers;
- installing and deployment of relevant hardware and software;
- providing user support and training users;
- and performing technical, systems and user documentation.
A person shall qualify for appointment of the Information Communication Technology Officer II if that person:
- Is a Citizen of Kenya;
- Has bachelor’s degree in any of the following disciplines:- Computer Science, Information Technology, Business Information Technology or its equivalent qualification from recognized institution;
- Must be a member, in good standing, of a professional body and
- Meets the requirements of Chapter Six of the Constitution.
How to apply
- Candidates should NOT attach any documents to the application form. ALL the details requested in the advertisement should be filled on the form.
- Candidates are advised to apply for one position where they are most suited.
- Only shortlisted and successful candidates will be contacted.
- Canvassing in any form will lead to automatic disqualification.
- Shortlisted candidates shall be required to produce originals of their National Identity Card, academic and professional certificates and transcripts during interviews.
- All applicants shall be required to produce the original letter of appointment to their current substantive post or position during the interview.
The completed application form should be emailed to email@example.com on or before 5th October, 2020.
interested and qualified persons are requested to download the full advert make their applications by completing ONE BRS Form. The application form and the detailed job requirements, duties and responsibilities for each position should be downloaded from either of the following websites; www.brs.go.ke, www.publicservice.go.ke or www.amsol.co.ke