IT Support Officer Job, IT Jobs In Kenya 2020,
Job Title : IT Support Officer
Location: Nairobi, Kenya
African Enterprise International (AEI) is an indigenous interdenominational, multicultural and Christian mission ministry committed to evangelizing the cities of Africa through word and deed in partnership with the Church. AEI operates through a network of National Teams in 11 African countries.
- Provide Office 365 Administration and online platforms support for the Partnership
- Manage the AE Website, including ensuring regular updates and feedback.
- Manage the various AE Social Media platforms i.e. Facebook, YouTube, Twitter, as well as the official WhatsApp groups. Ensure frequent updates and effective responses to interactions.
- Design Partnership Newsletters, reports and updates.
- Compile and manage the AE Partnership diary.
- Compile and update the AE Partnership Directory.
- Ensure safe digital filing of various official reports and documents.
- Provide IT support and training to the International Office staff and National Teams
- Advice management on the hardware and software specifications.
- A committed Christian
- Holder of at least Diploma in IT or its equivalent
- At least 3 years’ relevant experience
- Excellent interpersonal skills
How to apply
Application letter accompanied with a detailed CV, daytime telephone contact and current and expected remuneration should be sent online to email@example.com, to be received not later than 18th September 2020.
Kindly attach copies of academic and professional certificates and any other relevant testimonials.