Loan Officer Internship, Current Internships In Kenya,
BIMAS Kenya Limited, a leading microfinance institution in the country seeks to recruit capable and result oriented individuals to fill the following Internship positions;
Loan officer Internships (Category Two)
- Diploma in Business management, Business administration or cooperative management
- Have attained a Minimum of C plain at KCSE
- Be at least 23 years and above .
Loan officer Internship opportunities are available in our various field offices and (NOT in Head office ).
We have offices in:- Voi, Marimanti, Embu, Nairobi, nakuru, Maua, nanyuki, machakos, Nyahururu, kitengela, makueni, Tala, Kitui, Kibwezi, Mwingi, masii, Nkubu, Kerugoya, Kiritiri, nyeri, mwea, Thika, matuu, Murang’a, Kiambu, Meru, Chuka, Mikinduri, EMALI, laare, Kasarani, Loitoktok, Limuru, Siakago, Rongai, Utawala,,Runyenjes, Karatina, ZOMBE
How to Apply
Indicate the location and title as your email subject and send your application to the address below.
Fill out the application form on our website http://www.bimaskenya.com/index.php/careers and attach your current CV.
The HR and Administration Manager,
BIMAS Kenya Limited,
P.O Box 2299,
Embu – 60100
OR Email; email@example.com
POINTS TO NOTE
- Applications that do not follow the guidelines provided above will be disqualified.
- Applications not indicating a preferred location will be disqualified
- Kindly note that our internship opportunities are not compensated.
BIMAS Kenya Limited is an equal opportunity employer