Monitoring & Evaluation Director Job, Latest Director Jobs In Kenya,
Title: Monitoring & Evaluation Director,
Location: United Kingdom (UK),
Salary: Ksh 5 million (Annually),
Employment type: 5 year-contract (Renewable)
Our client is a company based in the UK and dedicated to improving the quality of health care, social services, and health education. They seek to hire a Monitoring and Evaluation Director who will provide technical leadership, oversight, and strategic direction for monitoring and evaluation (M&E) activities across all their health projects. S/he must be willing to relocate to the UK.
- Ensure program quality and effectiveness across all the company’s health projects.
- Ensure that the programs and proposals are designed to have a measurable impact on our beneficiaries with appropriate reporting indicators
- Monitor the performance of the program while maintaining program information in our electronic information system
- Promote learning and capacity building in M&E throughout the Project including developing and implementing M&E standards, policies and guidelines, and tools.
- Manage data collection, analysis and reporting on performance indicators by project team members and project counterparts
- Develop the Project Management Plan setting out specific quantifiable performance indicators and targets for overall objectives and activities and establishing monitoring systems to measure project progress
- Lead writing of quarterly technical and financial reports
- Utilize critical inputs, feedback, and assessments from evaluation partners to inform changes in program approaches and scale-up.
- Manage project monitoring information system/databases to ensure efficient and effective collection, entry, and analysis of all project data (both quantitative and qualitative) and proper reporting of the outcomes of all projects
- Provide support to the program team in compiling reports, stressing the importance of data quality, indicator-based reporting, and analysis of trends and the achievement of program objectives/outcome
- Facilitate training of health program staff and partners on monitoring and evaluation
- Any other duties assigned.
- Master’s in Public Health with significant relevant work experience in Monitoring, Evaluation, and Learning
- Minimum 8 years of international development and program experience, with substantive work in design, management, and implementation of evaluations and assessments, data analysis, and performance monitoring
- MUST have strong management, administrative and leadership experience, preferably in Public Health
- MUST be able to demonstrate proven knowledge and implementation experience of Monitoring, Evaluation and Learning (MEL) systems and methodologies
- Experience in leading and managing MEL tender processes, writing proposals and some bids
- Experience in providing technical and quality assurance inputs
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and relevant computer software skills with proficiency in Excel and other data management systems
- The Candidate must be willing to relocate to UK.
- Master’s in Public Health is a MUST
- Minimum 8 years ‘experience in international development and program design is a MUST
How to apply