Plumbers Job, Latest County Government Jobs In Kenya,
Mandera County Public Service Board wishes to recruit competent and qualified persons to fill vacant positions in Mandera County Government as per the constitution of Kenya 2010 under Articles 176 and County Government Act No 17 of 2012.
PLUMBERS –JG “G” TEN (10) POSTS
Terms of Services-Permanent and Pensionable
Vacancy No. MCPSB/WATER/09/2020/08
- Carry out installation and repair works
- Maintenance of Government Housing & Building daily and preparation of budget to do minor repairs
- Maintenance of hydration
- Attends to any breakdowns instantly arising from the borehole systems, rising mains and distribution lines.
- Undertake extension of existing water and drainage
- Any other duties assigned.
For appointment to this Position, a Candidate must: –
- Be a Kenyan Citizen;
- Able to demonstrate detailed knowledge and practical understanding of pipework and its components.
- Have Diploma in the same field or advanced Certificate in Plumbing/ Pipe fitting or equivalent
- Have at least 3 Years Industrial and / or Working Experience and,
- Have Government Trade Test Certificate Grade III in the area of specialization
How to Apply
Interested applicant should fill in Mandera County employment application form and attach copies of Certificates, Testimonials and Identity card. The Form can be downloaded from Mandera County Website www.mandera.go.ke or obtained from Mandera County Public Service Board office.
No online application will be accepted. Mandera County Public Service Board is an equal opportunity employer and corruption free entity.
Incomplete application form will not be accepted and giving false information in the application form will lead to automatic disqualification. The Board will not accept any other form of application except Mandera County Government employments application form.
Applications should reach the County Public Service Board on or before 7th October, 2020 at 4.00pm to the office of the County Public Service Board at Mandera Vocational Training Centre.
Application should be submitted in a sealed envelope clearly marked on the left side the position applied for and vacancy number and;
Mandera County Public Service Board,
P.O. Box 356-70300, Mandera