Senior Principal ICT Officer Job, IT Jobs In Kenya September,
Mandera County Public Service Board wishes to recruit competent and qualified persons to fill vacant positions in Mandera County Government as per the constitution of Kenya 2010 under Articles 176 and County Government Act No 17 of 2012.
SENIOR PRINCIPAL ICT OFFICER –JG P- ONE (1) POST
Terms of Service –Permanent and Pensionable
Vacancy No. MCPSB/MANDAWASCO/09/2020/12
- Manage the deployment, monitoring, maintenance, development, upgrade and support of all IT systems including servers, PCs, operating systems, telephones, software applications, and peripherals
- Monitor, manage, maintain and administer the server environment including active directory, exchange, SQL Database
- Provide expertise and support during systems upgrades, installations, conversions and file maintenance
- Oversee system development and enhancement and integration new systems
- Prepare and monitor disaster recovery, including backup of servers
- Provide repair and upgrade for hardware, networks and software
- Install, setup and maintain appropriate software on servers
- Oversee preventive maintenance of all ICT equipment on quarterly basis
- Any other duties assigned
For appointment to this position, a candidate must: –
- Be a Kenya citizen
- Bachelor degree in computer science or any other related field from a recognised institution
- Three years’ work experience related to the position
- Fulfil the requirements of chapter six of the constitution of Kenya 2010
How to Apply
Interested applicant should fill in Mandera County employment application form and attach copies of Certificates, Testimonials and Identity card. The Form can be downloaded from Mandera County Website www.mandera.go.ke or obtained from Mandera County Public Service Board office.
No online application will be accepted. Mandera County Public Service Board is an equal opportunity employer and corruption free entity.
Incomplete application form will not be accepted and giving false information in the application form will lead to automatic disqualification. The Board will not accept any other form of application except Mandera County Government employments application form.
Applications should reach the County Public Service Board on or before 7th October, 2020 at 4.00pm to the office of the County Public Service Board at Mandera Vocational Training Centre.
Application should be submitted in a sealed envelope clearly marked on the left side the position applied for and vacancy number and;
Mandera County Public Service Board,
P.O. Box 356-70300, Mandera