Penda Health is an award-winning company that delivers high quality, trustworthy healthcare. Our vision is for everyone in Africa to have healthcare they can trust. Today our team of 400+ employees operates 17 tech-enabled Medical Centres around Nairobi. We will double our physical footprint by mid 2021! We are now looking to expand our relationship with our patients by adding digital touch points. We envision daily digital interactions overtaking daily visits volumes in our busy branches by the end of 2020.
The Product Manager at Penda will play a pivotal role in achieving our vision of technology enabled healthcare. The role will focus on digital business transformation as it relates to engagement with our patients, our workforce and the organization as a whole. You will collaborate with different business stakeholders across the company and at multiple levels to research, experiment and collaboratively define key components of our digital roadmap. You will also work closely with software vendors and IT departments to evaluate and roll out software modules.
- Take ownership for the evolution and adoption of a wide portfolio of technology at Penda Health that covers patient centric tools such as chatbots and remote video conferencing, clinical support systems such as Electronic Medical Records and intelligent decision support as well as internal business support systems for HR, Finance and Quality.
- Research the needs and pain points of users including patients, clinical staff and business users
- Define technology solutions based on an analysis of user requirements and in alignment with Penda’s evolving business strategy
- Achieve buy in from business stakeholders through effective communication of the future state impact of proposed technology solutions
- Create functional specifications and project plans and closely monitor the efficient implementation of technology projects with our IT department and software vendors
- Manage communication proactively with different stakeholders across the business by providing demos and general status updates on projects
- Assess and ensure on an ongoing basis, that technology delivers on the promised value and expectations of the business
- Masters degree in business administration, Information technology or a related area
- 5 years experience in digital product management or as a business analyst that includes functional experience in user experience research, process analysis and creating product specifications
- Demonstrated experience driving digital adoption by working with cross functional teams
- Experience in digital health is a plus
- Salary commensurate with qualifications and experience
- Competitive benefits including comprehensive medical cover and participation in a staff ownership program
How to Apply
Apply for Product Manager Job here