Quality Control Officer Job, Current Quality Assurance Jobs In Kenya,
Vacancy: QUALITY CONTROL OFFICER
Our client, a manufacturing company is looking to hire a Quality control officer.
Reports to; Quality Assurance Manager
Job Location; Nyahururu
The main role will be to examine products and materials for defects or deviations from specifications.
- Inspect products to ensure that they meet quality standards
- Create tests for quality control of products
- Monitor production operations to ensure conformance to company specifications
- Ensure products meet customer expectations based on company objectives
- Communicate the results of inspections and put forward corrective suggestions
- Write reports to document deficiencies and errors of products
- Diploma/ degree in food science or Dairy technology
- Proven experience as a quality control officer especially in a milk processing plant.
- At least 2 years of experience in a similar role
- Proficient in computer word processing and Microsoft Office applications
- Strong regard for quality assurance according to company standards
- Good knowledge about industry products and processes
How to Apply
All applications should be done on or before close of business 15th September 2020 on link below:
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted