Resident Engineer Job, Engineering Jobs In Kenya 2020,
Position Title: Regional Resident Engineer ICTA 6 (1 Position)(Contract)
The officer will be responsible to the PMO.
- Coordinate and Supervise project installations in the region. This should include among others:
a. Oversee project schedules, and resources
b. Prepare and Submit Regular and periodic reports of the project status
c. Manage the Authorities contractor to ensure adherence to time and quality requirements
d. Organise and conduct project meetings
- Undertake design and installations of FTTx installations in the region
- Ensure all Telecoms AND civil works is done in accordance with ICTA Specifications, standards, processes, and procedures
- Identify training gaps and develop capacity development measures for team staff in the region
- Analyze survey reports, maps, drawings, blueprints, aerial photography, and other topographical or geologic data to plan projects
- Provide technical support and maintenance for Field Operations and government offices in the region.
- Ensure Environmental Health Safety (EHS) and Occupational Safety Heath Administration (OSHA) standards are adhered to onsite.
- Carry out regular project inspections to ensure that its implemented as per the scope, quality and specifications
- Bachelors’ Degree in Civil Engineering or in any other related discipline from a recognized institution
- At least two (2) years proven relevant work experience on supervision of civil work
- Candidate’s with hands on experience in outside plant (OSP) and Inside plant (ISP) fiber installations are advantaged
- Membership to a relevant professional body
- Proficiency in analytical methods and willing to learn ICT related installations and supervision.
- Meets the provision of Chapter Six of the Constitution
- Excellent planning, organizational, leadership and interpersonal skills.
How to Apply
Interested candidates who meet the above qualifications should click here to apply so as to reach us not later than
29th September, 2020