Senior Administration Officer Job, Administration Officer Jobs In Kenya 2020,
Position: Senior Administration Officer
Grade: BRS 4
NO. Of Posts: 1
Advert NO. :No. 28/2020
reporting to: Deputy Director Human Resource Management.
- provision of office accommodation;
- coordinate security, cleaning, transport and logistics services;
- coordinate repairs, maintenance and improvement of equipment and assets;
- prepare plans and budget for administrative services;
- acquire legal documents for Service’s assets;
- ensure efficient management of records and registries; oversee efficient management of Service’s estates;
- ensure a well-equipped and functional infirmary;
- coordinate admission and registration of trainees;
- provide social, recreational and welfare programs for trainees;
- Formulate and enforce code of conduct for trainees;
- and provide guidance and counseling to trainees..
- Is a Citizen of Kenya;
- Has served in the grade of Administrative Officer II or in comparable position for a minimum period of three (3) years;
- Has bachelor’s degree in any of the following disciplines: – Social Sciences, Administration, Management or its equivalent qualification from a recognized institution;
- Has demonstrated professional competence and management capabilities as reflected in work performance and results;
- Demonstrates computer literacy;
- Must be a member, in good standing, of a professional body and
- Meets the requirements of Chapter Six of the Constitution
How to apply
- Candidates should NOT attach any documents to the application form. ALL the details requested in the advertisement should be filled on the form.
- Candidates are advised to apply for one position where they are most suited.
- Only shortlisted and successful candidates will be contacted.
- Canvassing in any form will lead to automatic disqualification.
- Shortlisted candidates shall be required to produce originals of their National Identity Card, academic and professional certificates and transcripts during interviews.
- All applicants shall be required to produce the original letter of appointment to their current substantive post or position during the interview.
The completed application form should be emailed to email@example.com on or before 5th October, 2020.
interested and qualified persons are requested to download the full advert make their applications by completing ONE BRS Form. The application form and the detailed job requirements, duties and responsibilities for each position should be downloaded from either of the following websites; www.brs.go.ke, www.publicservice.go.ke or www.amsol.co.ke