Sonographer Job, Latest Medical Jobs In Kenya,
Sonographer – 1 Position.
REPORTS TO: Clinical Services Manager
Purpose of the Job
Reporting to the: Clinical Services Manager, the Sonographer will primarily be responsible for providing quality ultrasound services to our clients, reviewing and analyzing reports, and producing the same for physician review.
- Explaining the ultrasound procedure to patients and answering any questions they may have.
- Maintaining the ultrasound equipment and maintaining the room in which the procedure takes
- Performing the ultrasound ensuring the transducer (probe) is capturing images of every angle/section that must be assessed and ensuring the images are of best
- Maintaining patient’s records and adding medical notes related to the ultrasound procedure
- if necessary.
- Any other duty assigned by the Clinical Services
- Higher Diploma in sonography
- At least one-year hands on experience
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and analytical skills with meticulous attention to detail.
- Proven good customer care etiquette
- Ability to work under pressure and with no supervision
- Registered by the Radiology board
- Ability to work effectively with a team in a culturally diverse environment
How to Apply
All Applicants must submit curriculum vitae and testimonials by email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the Position as the Subject not later than 30th September 2020. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Savannah Healthcare Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We welcome and encourage diversity in the workplace regardless of race, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, or disability.