Stores Supervisor Job, Stores Jobs In Kenya September,
STORES SUPERVISOR: 1 POSITION, MOMBASA
Reporting to the Divisional Finance Manager, the job holder will be responsible for overseeing smooth running of the division’s stores activities and collaborate with other departments to ensure timely provision of supplies.He/She will also be responsible for management of fuel.
- Timely follow with suppliers to ensure that required goods are supplied on time and in correct quantity and quality.
- Manage all stores transactions and ensure that each and every document is well mainatained for reference and
- ensure that all items leaving the stores are recorded in the stock movement delivery note.
- Conduct regular audits of stores physical and practical condition to ensure quality service is maintained at all times.
- Initiate purchase requisitions for divisional
- Oversee fuel management by receiving from petroleum companies and overseeing distribution of the same.
- Supervise to ensure that technical workshop /fleet materials are received and issued accordingly.
- Organize departmental stock taking exercise on weekly, monthly and annual and provide a report to the Divisional Finance Manager after every stock take exercise.
- Maintain inventory levels within set parameters for minimum/maximum quantities, while periodically reviewing to adjust for changes in business and inventory needs.
- In liaison with departmental heads, Implement improvement processes and systems to reduce inventory shortages.
- Keep the stores environment in compliance with our EHS requirements by organizing floor space, adhering to storage design principles, and implementing any necessary
- Keep track of all internal customer complaints and follow up to ensure they are resolved on time.
- Develop good relationship with internal & external customer to ensure high customer service levels are maintained at all times.
Education, Professional Qualifications & Work experience
- Degree in procurement/ supply chain management or equivalent.
- At least 3 years’ experience at supervisory level in stores/ warehouse Management.
- Must be computer literate with proficiency in use of SAP system.
Skills & Competencies
- Excellent planning and organizing/work management skills.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent teamwork/collaboration ability.
- Excellent problem solving skills.
- Attention to details.
How to Apply
If you believe your experience, competencies and qualifications match the job and role specifications described. send your application and detailed CV to email@example.com, quoting the job title on the subject line of the email by 26th September 2020.