Technician Job, Current Engineering Jobs In Kenya,
Title: Technician-Coding Printers,
Gross Salary: 40k
Our client is a well-established company that distributes industrial machinery in Kenya. They seek to hire a highly efficient coding printer technician who will be responsible for ensuring the continuous improvement of the Inkjet printers by regularly servicing them and perfoming routine repairs.
- Ensure upkeep and maintenance of the printers by servicing of machinery, replacement of spares including fluid mechanics, electronics, software, and materials.
- S/he will be responsible for the timely and cost-effective maintenance and repair of the equipment providing technical assistance with the installation of new machines
- Monitor stocks of materials such as paper, ink, and metal to maintain supplies during equipment operations and place orders for additional parts and supplies to refill the inventory.
- Maintains records and files related to printing orders, expenditures and assigned activities
- Identify and resolve any technical issues and ensure the optimum operating condition
- Handle customer issues and maintain a high level of customer satisfaction with the service and products.
- Install the printers and troubleshoot network configuration issues for the network printers to function properly.
- Determine and load appropriate paper stock for printing and reproduction projects
- Clean and lubricate printing machines and components, using oil, solvents, brushes, rags, and hoses.
- Any other duties assigned.
- A Degree/Diploma in Electrical or Electronics Engineering is preferred.
- 2-5 years’ experience as a technician dealing with coding printers.
- Continuous inkjet printer knowledge or experience in fixing coding printers.
- System operation, troubleshooting, repair and preparing test documentation, use of analog and digital instrumentation.
- Experience in the repair and maintenance of machinery in a manufacturing environment.
- Ability to operate and understand complex systems, including system integration, troubleshooting, and testing skills.
- Has good knowledge of the area of responsibility and uses judgment to make decisions and achieve objectives
- Organizes personal schedule for deliverables. Demonstrates initiative and resourcefulness.
- Focuses and encourages team involvement. Constructive interpersonal skills by listening and checking for understanding
- Should be flexible in terms of traveling within Kenya and working hours when the need arises.
- 2-5 years’ experience as a technician dealing with coding printers is a MUST
How to Apply